This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include: New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
Additional 2 Flap Servos:
- For greater control and flight enjoyment
New Retractable Landing Gear The Warbird series has been expanded to include a large scale replica of the ultimate British fighter, the Spitfire, that looks stunning just like the real plane. After months of flight testing and design work, Dynam have produced an aircraft that is very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very slow speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics with ease. The new Spitfire 1200mm RC Warbird by Dynam comes with everything included and the 11.1V 2200mah Li-Po battery provides an impressive 18 minutes flight time between each charge. The high powered 850KV Brushless motor and 3 blade propeller provide more than enough motive power to give stunning stability in all weather conditions! The all new working electronic worm drive retracts provide added scale realism and functionality that makes this RC plane stand out from the rest. Retracting the wheels after take off looks fantastic and will wow any onlookers. Plug and play functionality and real durability add a new dimension to this feature rich model. The model is made of highly durable EPO-foam for added durability.Please note the pilot is not included. Ground handling of the Spitfire 1200mm RC plane is great due to the steering tail wheel and the large main wheels will cope with both grass and asphalt runways. Take offs are a snap with plenty of rudder authority being available, landings are easy too, as this aircraft can be slowed down without showing any spiteful tendencies. The Spitfire RC Warbird is easy to assemble, only taking around 45 mins. The aircraft includes electronic retracts and 2.4ghz 5 channel radio. We have selected a stunning colour schemes that show this aircraft off to the maximum.