This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include: New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
This portable little Warbird is made from lightweight EPO foam making it tough and agile. Despite being called a ‘mini’ it features a high powered 1900KV brushless motor with 7.4V lithium polymer battery. The scale looks of this plane complete with mini WWII fighter pilot look fantastic flying through the air and taxiing for a ground take off.p>This warbird uses a 2.4Ghz transmitter which provide longer ranges, increased stability, and are much less prone to interference than it’s predecessors. The Mini P-51 Mustang was built with speed in mind, but it can also fly at incredibly slow speeds making it perfect for novices also! This RTF version includes everything needed to get flying apart from 8 AA batteries for the transmitter.