The Blade® 230 S Smart makes learning on a collective pitch heli a breeze. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds Smart technology making it easy for pilots to see important information at a glance. For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the 230 S Smart takes the flight experience to the next level. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. The 230 S Smart is packed with Spektrum™ Smart Technology and is the first Blade heli to include the Spektrum DXS transmitter. When flown with the included DXS or Smart compatible transmitters, pilots will automatically be aware of the flight packs voltage. Additionally, the durability of the reinforced frame and main gear, ABS main blades, and metal gear servos are sure to hold up in the event of a crash. The ready-to-fly version comes with a Spektrum DXS transmitter, Spektrum Smart S120 USB charger and a Smart 800mAh 3S Lipo, so it takes no time at all to get in the air!
- SAFE® Technology: Self leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: Allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Smart Technology built in – Provides valuable telemetry feedback to Smart capable Spektrum transmitters
- Durable: Impact-resistant ABS main blades and reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor
- Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, high-speed responsive servos